Thursday, July 15, 2010

Porcelin Shopping!





I went out to Hasami, Arita and Mikiwachi with Alex today and got some nice porceling. CT and Stitch stayed home but they wanted to share my finds! First, from the recycle shop Gage was this gorgeous vase! I believe this is a Fukagawa peice, judging by the picture of Fuji on the bottom. These are (supposedly) very popular in japan!







Next was the sake peice I've been looking for. This is designed so that I can take out the middle piece. Then you put hot water in the bigger case, put the little one in and let it heat up your sake! Yum!!



Lastly was the creamer, sugar container and spoon that match the coffee cups I found in Hasami during Golden Week!!! These new peices are authentic whereas the cups are "fakes." I was dissappointed to learn that but they're still gorgeous!






I would like to apologize for the lack of activity with CT and Stitch lately. I've been so busy lately and my new purse isn't big enough for them! I'll start going on adventures with them in my backpack soon!! We've got a big trip coming up soon, lets hope they're up for some pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment